8/8/14

Sad Activity


My activity was quite sad last week.  Fear not, I’m on it and I’m making changes this week so I can be more successful.
 

I dropped into a pretty bad funk last week.  I am confident it is just the end-of-shift/rotation funk that I always seem to deal with.  I don’t know why but I always feel like I can “ramp it up” once I get to my new shift at work.  Cleary my ramping needs some ramping as I am still over goal.

I’m not going to dwell on the negative. 
 
It is a new week and I am calling this week Operation Clean Eating.  My friend Rebecca asked me what that is.  Well, it means I need to eat less junk!

Last week’s activity FitBit totals: 32,907 steps and 14.18 miles.

After working out for five days straight two weeks ago I really let it fall this week.  My week started out strong.  OnWednesday I met Rebecca for a walk in the evening where we walked for an hour.  I had also walked on the treadmill before I met up with her as I wasn’t sure how far we were going to walk.  On Friday I power walked/jogged to LePeep and met Kenyon for breakfast.  I walked/jogged a 14:44 min/mile pace and was pretty proud of that.

Activity sort of tapered off from there.  I’ve started this week off with some good activity and plan to keep the momentum going.
 
 

I’ll check in next week!
 

No comments: