8/15/14

No WI/No Meeting


I didn’t do a weekly WI this week and I also didn’t attend a meeting.  I am in a really good place right now and feel really good after my week of Operation Clean Eating.

My food last week was really great.  I struggled a bit with what clean eating really means and I still ate foods that I enjoyed so I didn’t feel deprived.  Clean Eating makes me feel like I shouldn't have this or that.  I need to make sure my GHGs are met and my healthy food has been consumed first.
This last week was successful.  Overall I reduced my sugar intake and I focused on eating more veggies.  I wanted to reduce my food intake and did that by focusing on eating less WPPAs.  I stuck to eating 30 DPA and when I went over those I used my APs first.  If I didn’t have APs to cover this I would then use my WPPAs.

Before Tuesday night I had only used 3 WPPA and all 17 of my APs earned.  Tuesdays (and days off in general) can be a struggle to keep snacking at by while I am watching TV.  We went to Cracker Barrel, which I navigated like a pro.  This was the only meal we ate out.  Our other meals were eaten at home and I keep my focus on veggies.  Late in the evening/early morning I was craving something but not really sure what.  Sweets?  No.  Carbs?  No.  Chips?  Maybe.  Kenyon asked if I wanted to share a single serving DiGiorno stuffed crust pizza with him.  I looked up the NI and calculated the PPVs as 10 for half the (very tiny) pizza.  I had the WPPAs so I used some and ended my day using 15 WPPAs. 

I ended my week having 28 WPPA’s left.  Since I usually don’t eat my APs and this week I did, I still ended my week with a deficit.  The scale didn’t reflect my efforts.  I am not bummed and will power through making this week another Operation Clean Eating week.  I have a few meals out planned, which I have done some pre-planning for.  I really want to make this another successful week. 

No comments: