8/4/14

Last Week's Activity


I’m a bit late in posting about last week’s activity.  My FitBit again showed an increase in mileage.  FitBit totals: 59,954 steps and 28.39 miles.

I set a goal last week to get outside for a walk as soon as I got home from work at 6am at least two times last week.  I completed this goal walking both Friday and Saturday.

Wednesday: No APs – I worked a swing shift so I didn’t have time to exercise

Thursday: 4 miles outside – I woke up early so I got out for a walk.  I walked 16 min/mile outside

Friday: 3 miles WATP DVD plus weights – I did 10 minutes of arm exercises with weights using a You Tube Video

Saturday: 2 mile walk at 6am & mowed lawn – First day of goal complete.  Extra APs mowing lawn later in the afternoon.  During my morning walk I chatted on the phone with Dawny.  It was really fun

Sunday: 2 mile walk at 6am – I walked a 15 min/mile pace

Monday: 2 mile walk on treadmill - I left work early and had no excuse to walk on the treadmill.  I had The Bachelorette finale to watch!
 
Tuesday: No APs – I took today off
I worked out five days straight last week!  I wish I could say I kept that up this week but that isn’t the case.  I am focusing on that goal to walk when I get off work.  So far so good.

No comments: